For the progress and appreciation of real music, the kind that makes you feel alive. Music for the soul. Go see Live Music. Share the Music. EVERYONE DESERVES MUSIC!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Second Coming


To all my faithful fans, (well at least to anyone who got here accidentally)

My Fall semester at UW-Madison is drawing to a close, and I have finally found the will to start posting again. Part of my inspiration came from my recent application to the Journalism School at Madison, while another factor came from the plummeting approval rating of Mr. George Bush. Furthermore, winter break promises to be as boring as usual, and what better way to pass the time than speak my mind to the world.

Photo is of the bassist from Rose Hill Drive, who sound like the god children of Led Zeppelin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home